We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact info for town cars or limos

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
243 reviews
Save Topic
Contact info for town cars or limos

We are 4 adults with lots of luggage and not renting a car. To get from the airport to the hotel, from the hotel to pier 66, from pier 66 to the hotel and then the hotel to back to the airport, it has been suggested that we take a town car or limo rather than 2 taxis. I know that people on this site found reasonable prices. My husband found a site from stilalimo. that sounded more expensive than people on trip advisor were paying. Does anyone have suggestions or contact info. legitimate companies

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

Stila is the only company allowed to operate from Seatac. Its Sea Tac Intl. Limo Assoc. If you think they are too much all others will vary greatly. Look at Bayvue Limosine.

To Pier 66 it should be $45-50

From Downtown you don't really need a limo. The hotel can recommend one or use a cab as its very close.

From pier to airport they are all lined up. Expect about $40 to airport.

You might trying calling ground transportation at Seatac airport as they dispatch the limos.

206-431-5906

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

Thanks so much!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

YIKES. I heard from Bayview. They told me that Towncar or limousine will not have enough room for much luggage. they recommended using a van. The total for a van transfer from SeaTac Airport, (domestic flight arrival), to Hotel Andra is $157.20. The total for a van transfer from the hotel to the ship is $196.50. The total for a van transfer from the ship to the hotel is $196.50 and the total from the hotel to the airport is $151.20. These amounts include gratuities for the chauffeurs and all Port of Seattle fees. That sounds INSANE!!

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

I'll try to explain this once again. Stila will transport you in an suv for $50. Bayvue is one of the premier limo providers in SEattle. They are not a cab. There are lots of guys with beat up vans that would be happy to take you for $12 per person. I gave you the name of Stila and their phone #. Not sure what else you need to know. I took the time yesterday to speak with STUKA directly and confirm the price to you.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

Thanks for your response. That info was not clear , from an out of towner's perspective, on Stila's website. I will call them and see if they seem accomodating.I appreciate your help.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

Thanks, sorry if I sounded short but I've gotten several private msgs all asking the same thing so I actually called Stila yesterday and spoke with them.

California
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

Hi David - thanks for the link. I need to get to Mercer Island and Stila seems to be the best price.

Redlands, CA
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

If you are going to drop your luggage off at the hotel after leaving the airport, then I suggest the Airporter. It's a bus that only goes between the airport and various downtown hotels. You can use the bus to get to and from the airport and a taxi to get to and from Pier 66.

www.graylineseattle.com/airportexpress1.cfm

We used a towncar for our first Seattle trip and used the Airporter the second time. Between the two, we preferred the Airporter. It was very clean and efficent.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,666 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

Belle,

there are now three questions going on in this thread so no idea which one your are referring to. Hard to recommend an airporter bus when no hotel is mentioned. Also the op was asking about 4 people. The airporter charges $11 per person plus a $3 connector chag if its not on the main route. That is more expensive than hiring a limo.

10. Re: Contact info for town cars or limos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2009, 05:20