We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Brunch in Seattle?

Victoria
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Brunch in Seattle?

Any recommendations are much appreciated!!

Looking for delicious home-style cooking, nothing too elaborate/exotic.... just good food! Thanks for your help:)

Victoria
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Brunch in Seattle?

oops... forgot to mention, interested in a place in the downtown/belltown area. thank u!

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
78 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Brunch in Seattle?

Probably too far up north but I really, really enjoyed the 14 Carrot Cafe on Eastlake Avenue and E Lynn Street (about halfway between the U-District and downtown) back when I used to work in the area. It's definitely not elaborate or exotic but it does have the Seattle-y hippie organic feel to it. I used to get the huevos rancheros all the time on Sunday mornings.

Seattle
Level Contributor
43,319 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Brunch in Seattle?

CJ's - 2618 1st Avenue in Belltown has a great straight-forward breakfast menu (not "brunch" more diner style).

Etta's Seafood has brunch, but this might border on elaborate/exotic, depends your definition.

Brasserie Margaux at the Warwick is good.

Lowell's and the Athenian, right within the Pike Place Market are old-timey diners with a view of the water.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Brunch in Seattle?

Cool place, where you might run into a band the morning after a concert? Mecca Cafe on Queen Anne.

It is a "dive", but the food is good and the staff is friendly. I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for somewhere fancy.

Ivar's Salmon House has a nice brunch and a great view. Salty's in West Seattle is famous for brunch, and as part of your experience you get to take the Elliott Bay Water Taxi.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
295 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Brunch in Seattle?

Please visit Cafe Campagne at the Inn at the Market. You won't regret it! Best brunch I've had in a long while, plus you can browse through Pike Place Market to burn off some of the calories.

seattle
Level Contributor
662 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Brunch in Seattle?

Belltown: check Macrina Bakery. Time for us to go back there. Another we like is Shanty Cafe, a little bit further north on Elliott.

7. Re: Best Brunch in Seattle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 05:17