We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle accomodations for family

Vancouver
6 posts
Save Topic
Seattle accomodations for family

I live in Vancouver and want to visit Seattle with large family. I prefer a hotel with indoor pool, and in an area that is attractive for every age, I mean late teens, early teens, cuasi teens, and toddlers. Any suggestions?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,140 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle accomodations for family

around seattle center is pretty ideal for families. Don't know the size of your family but Comfort Suites on Roy may work for you or Hampton Inn in same area.

Level Contributor
35,770 posts
903 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle accomodations for family

What is your budget for lodging? We stayed at the Fairmont in downtown Seattle for $169/night last June, we had an Executive Suite which was awesome. There is a great indoor pool there and a fantastic shuttle service at this hotel. Enjoy your travels! :)

Everett, Washington
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seattle accomodations for family

We liked the two room (King?) suite setup at the Holiday Inn Express Seattle Center. Basically two regular rooms set up so that only one has door to hallway and 2nd room along side it is a bedroom with a couple queen beds and its own bathroom. So you get two bathrooms which is handy for large numbers. Front room has fold out sofa bed. Sleeps total of 6 - maybe more if crib is added. More than cost of a regular room but less than for two adjoining rooms. Not sure how they charge for extra people due to the hot breakfast but I think it would be less than restaurant breakfasts. Close to Space Needle and Experience Music Project (and monorail to downtown core) but the walk is not straight line due to Aurora Ave. (Old US-99) in the way right where it enters the tunnel. They do have an indoor pool.

Vancouver
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seattle accomodations for family

Thank you, actually we are 8 so we need to rooms, but that sounds great!

I am going to check it out.

5. Re: Seattle accomodations for family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2010, 06:22