We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boeing Factory Tour?

KS
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Boeing Factory Tour?

I will be traveling to Seattle and was wondering if the Boeing tour was worth the time and money. Give thoughts about the tour.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
6,242 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Boeing Factory Tour?

If you like to see big airplanes being built, in the world's largest building, then it's the best of its kind. If you're just an airplane buff, the same (or less) time spent at the Museum of Flight in Seattle might be more rewarding. The MoF is more accessible and has more variety; the Boeing plant is a working factory, so the tour is relatively abbreviated. Depends.

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Boeing Factory Tour?

i'm not particularly interested in mechanical topics such as how airplanes get built, but i really enjoyed the boeing tour, thought it was fascinating. so i would say yes it's worth it, but it really depends on how much time you have, what else you want to see, etc.

Bellevue, WA
Level Contributor
529 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boeing Factory Tour?

My teen boys and I enjoyed the tour. My five year old was bored by it. I wrote about the tour and posted photos here:

nwvacationspots.com/boeing_factory_tour.html

4. Re: Boeing Factory Tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2011, 06:17