We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawai'i

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hawai'i

Alaska has 149.00 tickets from belingham to hawai'i through i think june.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,994 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawai'i

you got me all excited, but I can't find it anywhere. Do you have a link?

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawai'i

it was on the talkin picture box this morning and apparently i didnt hear it all correctly its 149.00 one way plus fees/taxes which is still a good deal. sorry.

http://www.alaskaair.com/as/www2/promo/farepromos/bli-hnl-intro.asp?INT=AS_AllDeals_||20110107_SALE||

under deals on alaska site.

Edited: 08 January 2011, 20:28
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
117 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawai'i

23 days and counting until Aloha! Got to make up for this past summer:)

Seattle
Level Contributor
43,319 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawai'i

Still not a bad price (if you're in Bellingham).

On my most recent trips I've found tickets on hawaiian air for ~$300 round-trip total from Seattle to Oahu. i think Alaska is running specials as they have some new hawaiian routes recently. -suze

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hawai'i

As you choose a carrier between Seattle and Hawaii, please remember that Hawaiian Air flies Airbus planes and Alaska has an all Boeing fleet.

"If it ain't Boeing, I'm not going."

Everett, Washington
Level Contributor
2,410 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hawai'i

Very interesting. I never would have thought about Bellingham as a place to fly to Hawaii from. Would this have a Vancouver B.C. angle to it such as come down from there and do customs at Port of Entry rather than airport?

Have to put this bit of info in back pocket. Looking at cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii in 2012 for 35th anniversary. Our son could drop us at Vancouver and pick us up at Bellingham if fares are still good then. An option to research then anyway.

Golden, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
4,190 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hawai'i

Definitely airfare is less expensive from the US than Canada, Canadians (at least that live near the International border - about 90% of us) do it all the time.

Would be of little interest to those from Seattle I suspect?

8. Re: Hawai'i

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2011, 05:26