We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaysian Restaurant

Milton, Vermont
Level Contributor
214 posts
214 reviews
Save Topic
Malaysian Restaurant

Hi,

I'm traveling to Seattle for the first time on April 1 and was wondering if someone knew of a Malaysian restaurant in the area. Thanks.

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malaysian Restaurant

For street type food,there's the Malay Satay Hut. It's in the International District, Little Saigon area up the hill on Jackson Street. There's also the Penang Food Court, which some love and some hate. Seems like most people argue about Malaysian food. From what I know of it, it is a blend of foods from China, India and others so it must vary from place to place. Up in Vancouver, a favorite is Bo Laksa. The blog Chowtimes is written by people from Malaysia and he can help you if you go up there.

Milton, Vermont
Level Contributor
214 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Malaysian Restaurant

Thank you very much for the information. I will look these places up and hopefully I'll be able to find them.

3. Re: Malaysian Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 05:18