We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transportation

are cabs available from pier 91 to the Seatac airport early in the morning (about 8 a.m.) and how long does it take to get from Pier 91 to the airport?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,800 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation

25-30 minutes and yes they are. I'm assuming your asking about after a cruise? Expect to pay $55-60

Houston, Texas
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation

Thank you. As you have experienced taking a cruise from Seattle, may I ask if it is more convenient and less costly to book a hotel the night before the cruise at or near the airport and take a taxi or limo to the pier 91 the next day or is it better to take a cab from the airport upon arrival and stay at a hotel near pier 91 and take a cab to pier 91 the morning of the day the cruise sails. Hope this is not too many questions. Thank you.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,800 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation

first of all did you read the top questions on top right for 'where to stay in Seattle" or Cruises from Seattle?

There are no hotels 'near' pier 91 however the Space Needle area is closer but any downtown hotel is perhaps a $15 cab ride to the pier. I guess the question is do you want to do any Seattle sightseeing or just stay on an industrial hwy near the airport? Since there is little to nothing to do near the airport my preference would be to stay downtown, but it will cost you a bit more. If you looked at Hotwire and looked at areas such as Space Needle less expensive hotels can be found. Hope this helps a bit

Trevose...
Level Contributor
110 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation

I just got a quote from Seattle Towncar from the port to SEA for 4 people for $60/ Anyone have any experience with them?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,800 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transportation

since there are at least six companies called Seattle towncar its sort of hard to recommend.

I use

seattlesatowncar.net

206-459-7903 and have for the past 7 yrs. Very reliable and good. You can also e mail at. I found them by asking hotels who they use and lots of hotels have used them for yrs. They do have a lincoln Navigator that would accomodate 4

seattlesatowncar@yahoo.com

Etna, Ohio
Level Contributor
494 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transportation

davidgmg--Is the cost on the Seattle SA Towncar website per person? or per car?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,800 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transportation

no its per car

8. Re: transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 17:21