We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victoria Clipper to SeaTac, do I have time to catch my flt?

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Victoria Clipper to SeaTac, do I have time to catch my flt?

Well, I know this is tight, and probably not doable, but I thought I'd ask any how.

Would like to take the Victoria Clipper to spend a day in Victoria. But, for my date of travel, according to the online reservation site for Victoria Clipper, the only return available to Seattle gets in at 9:45 PM. That same night, I have a United flight departing SeaTac at 11:25 PM. Think I can return my rental car and make the flight? I assuming it's too tight, but it would be great if it were doable. Thanks for your thoughts and advice.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
5,982 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Victoria Clipper to SeaTac, do I have time to catch my flt?

Not a chance. If you want to do a day trip to Victoria from Seattle and still make the flight, have a look at Kenmore Air - www.kenmoreair.com - for a great excursion on a float plane.

Port Angeles, WA
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
9,104 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Victoria Clipper to SeaTac, do I have time to catch my flt?

Absolutely impossible. You are supposed to be at the terminal at least 90 minutes in advance in order to check in and clear security. Do not succumb to wishful thinking.

Port Angeles, WA
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
9,104 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Victoria Clipper to SeaTac, do I have time to catch my flt?

P.S. If you really want to visit Victoria, fly Kenmore Air. They are a great outfit.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Victoria Clipper to SeaTac, do I have time to catch my flt?

see my comment on a similar question below. Due to rough water, we didn't get back to Seattle until 11 p.m.

5. Re: Victoria Clipper to SeaTac, do I have time to catch my flt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 01:15