Greetings everyone, my wife and I along with my 2 kids, 22 yrs old girl, and my 14 yrs old boy are visiting Seattle for the first time this coming August. I have a preliminary iternary below, please give us some more suggestion pls to see if we missing any must see sights. We like to eat with the locals if we can, nothing fancy, fun ambians would be cool. Thanks in advance :)
Day 1, Aug, 16th
- Arrived in Seattle 10:45 a.m., check into the Sheraton Seattle Hotel.
- Lunch (suggestion pls)
- Space Needle / Dinner suggestion pls
Day 2, Aug, 17th
- Seattle city tour or Explore Seattle Tour ( please let us know which one we should choose)
- Walk around to check out city (suggestion, may be shopping)
- Tillicum Village Salmon Bake and Cruise 6:30 p.m.
Day 3, Aug, 18th
- Experience Music Project / Science Fiction Museum
- The Museum of Flight
- Pike Place Market Ghost Tour ( dinner, suggestion pls)
Day 4, Aug, 19th
- Late start
- Pike Place Market - Classics Tour
- Pacific Science Center
- Dinner ( suggestion pls)
Day 5, Aug, 20th
- open to any suggestion pls
- Argosy Cruises Seattle Harbor Tour
Day 6, Aug, 21st
- check out at 12 p.m.
- have a few hrs before flighting out at 6:00 p.m.