We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chihuly Gardens

Western New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chihuly Gardens

Going to seattle on Aug. 22 - 23. Should I buy my tickets to the Chihulu Gardens and Space Needle ahead of time on line? Advantages/ Disadvantages??

Arizona
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chihuly Gardens

I'm not a local expert but just visited both this week and don't see any advantage in purchasing online in advance. You can save $5 by buying a combo ticket for both which is $33. Right now they are allowing you to return at night for free to see the Chihuly gardens lit up. Just need to get your hand stamped. It is breathtakingly beautiful!

Have you considered having lunch or dinner at the Spaceneedle restaurant? Our family loved it ,and although a bit pricey, you do get free access to the observation deck.

Cheers!

seattle
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Chihuly Gardens

No reason to book ahead. The combination ticket is a good deal if you want to visit both places. Consider eating at the Collections Cafe which is part of the Chiluly complex.

N Dartmouth MA
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chihuly Gardens

You can purchase your combo ticket via a machine right at the bottom of the Space Needle. No need to wait in line. We loved the Chiluly museum. It was beautiful. I would have loved to see it at night.

4. Re: Chihuly Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 04:16