We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pike Market fossil jewelry store name?

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
310 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Pike Market fossil jewelry store name?

I'm hoping someone can help me locate a store in the lower level of Pike Market. I just returned from a trip to Seattle and I bought a ring and a pendant that were ammolite, which is like a spiral shell fossil. I lost the pendant today while walking through a flea market and would like to contact the store about buying a replacement, but I have no idea what the name of the store was. I know it was in the lower level and I know they sold fossil type jewelry. It was a small shop with only a few display cases and they had a lot of rings, pendants, etc.

The pendant was really unusual because it had braided leather around the ammolite and a flat piece of leather covering the back of it. Thanks for any help you can provide!!

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,528 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pike Market fossil jewelry store name?

if you can't find it I can put you in touch with the Amolite dealer in Banff that actually makes the jewlery. There may be something similar.

Illinois
Level Contributor
310 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pike Market fossil jewelry store name?

That would be great -- THANK YOU!!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,172 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pike Market fossil jewelry store name?

Please look at the list of merchants on the market's web site and see if one of the names is familiar: pikeplacemarket.org/explore_the_market/marke…

Illinois
Level Contributor
310 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pike Market fossil jewelry store name?

Thanks for the link, but I already looked there. In the 3 trips we made to the market, we went in many, many stores and I didn't really pay attention to the name of any of them, unfortunately.

We were in the lower level and bought some jewelry from a really nice, typical jewelry store and I asked the lady who runs it if she knew any store at the market that sold jewelry made from petrified wood. She gave me the name of James Chow and pointed to a store across the way from her place and said to try there, too. We walked over to it and it didn't have anything made from petrified wood, but had many types of fossils made into jewelry and I found the amazing ammolite and leather pendant.

I can't believe I lost it. Bummer!

5. Re: Pike Market fossil jewelry store name?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 17:16