We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montana
Level Contributor
9 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Seattle

I have a three hour layover in Seattle this Saturday. Is that time enough to catch a shuttle and visit the market or another attraction? Or is that just enough time to push my luck?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,894 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle

thats not enough time to do much. I woud 't leave the airport. Security can a lot of times take 40-45 minutes and the light rail is 37 minutes plus a 10 min walk so no you don['t have time for much. Go to Pacific Marketplace and have a good lunch or look at the shops.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
46 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle

I wouldn't leave if you just have 3 hours. It would take about 45 minutes just to got to Seattle

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,077 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seattle

Nope. Three hours is not enough time.

Level Contributor
34,986 posts
898 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seattle

Stay at the airport and enjoy the restaurants and gift shops there, 3 hours will go by fast! :)

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,652 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seattle

Nope, it's not enough time to leave. Good news is SeaTac is a very nice airport thsee days, that has plenty to do. The alrge 'food court' is excellent and a nice setting. There are services like massages and manicures. Lots of artwork in the various corridors. Some very decent shopping (local spots like Fireworks and Made In Washington, complete bookstores, etc.)

6. Re: Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 13:19