We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed

Depoe Bay, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed

Have a cruise booked departing from Pier 66 in Seattle this coming summer. We plan to drive up and leave our car. Any hotels that allow free parking while we are on our cruise if we stay there the night before we leave?

Washington
Level Contributor
516 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed

I would try the Doubletree Hotel at SeaTac. They have a "stay and fly" option and I think they will drive you into Seattle to the cruise lines. Give them a call and ask about that. I've left my car there for up to three weeks.

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed

There are several hotels that offer Park and Cruise packages. Start by looking at the Cruise Packages posted on the Seattle Convention & Visitors bureau. Most are still listed for the 2012 season, but the list will give you a general idea. visitseattle.org/Visitors/Discover/Cruising/…

Also TAs sister site, Cruise Critic, is a good source for cruising info.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,134 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed

If you would read the top questions on top right you will see a link for hotels with parking options

4. Re: Help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 19:17