We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown - Suites Hotel Options

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Downtown – Suites Hotel Options

Downtown – Homewood (Pike on e side of I-5), Hyatt Place (6th and Denny), La Quinta (Bell and 8th) or Springhill (Howell near I-5)

Traveling with kids, looking for Hotel with Suite. Which do you think would be best location for Downtown access and closest to thick of things

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
Level Contributor
6,141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Downtown – Suites Hotel Options

Homewood @ 6th and Pike is a perfect location.

The Hyatt Place & La Quinta are near the Space Needle/Seattle Center. The Hyatt Place is one of the newest hotels in the area and has a much better location, and better facility than LQ.

I don't like the location of Springhill - it backs to the freeway, dark, and is not near anything.

I like the Marriott Residence Inn on Lake Union too. It is a true suite hotel , with much more room, free breakfast, and nice indoor pool.

2. Re: Downtown – Suites Hotel Options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 07:16