We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast around Westin Seattle

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
269 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast around Westin Seattle

Spending one night at the Westin before a cruise to Alaska. Anybody know some good breakfast spots near the hotel besides the many coffee shops?

western WA
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast around Westin Seattle

Top pot Donut (still mainly a coffee place) is not far north, and at least one of the Tom Douglas places nearby serves breakfast. Cherry Street coffee has more than just rolls.

There are lots of choices in Pike Place Market.

What there aren't are any traditional diners. For that, you need to go to the Hurricane, the Five Points or the Mecca Cafe. None are particularly nearby, but they are not too far.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
106 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast around Westin Seattle

One of my go-to spots for breakfast is CJ's Eatery at 2619 1st Ave, about a 10 minute walk from the Westin.

Wide menu and you have to try their Swedish pancakes, I have mine with spiced apple.

Or in second place I'd recommend Biscuit B*tch (TA nanny won't let me post the full word-serious?), again a large menu and it's even closer to the Westin at 1909 1st Ave.

Finally there's Sweet Iron, a waffle spot, but they are good Belgian ones, plus they have good coffee. It's in the 1200 block of Third Avenue.

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast around Westin Seattle

Bacco and Le Pichet on 1st Avenue. I agree about CJ's if you don't mind a bit of a walk. suze

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,585 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast around Westin Seattle

We just enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at Dahlia Lounge on Sat., one block up from the Westin. They are only open for breakfast on Sat. and Sun. but it was great...gotta try the bacon!

Seattle
Level Contributor
45,297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast around Westin Seattle

Not a sit-down restaurant (a few sidewalk tables) but Dahlia Bakery has the same high quality as the restaurant next door and a few breakfast options like hot sandwiches, and of course pastries.

suze

6. Re: Breakfast around Westin Seattle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 06:19