We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental for 9 hours near Lake Union

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental for 9 hours near Lake Union

Can someone tell me if there are any car rental agency near Residence Inn Seattle Downtown/Lake Union? Can I rent a car for just 8 - 9 hours?

Thank you in advance.

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental for 9 hours near Lake Union

I'll bump this for you, with a question if you care to reply: what are you going to see with that car?

http://tinyurl.com/k98dsyp

San Francisco
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental for 9 hours near Lake Union

I was planning to go on the Boeing tour in the morning and then visit the locks and have a late lunch before heading back to the hotel.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
538 posts
372 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental for 9 hours near Lake Union

Google "Seattle downtown car rental" and you will get a map showing the location of various rental agencies. Most are downtown, although Hertz and Enterprise have a location on Westlake. Enterprise advertises that they will pick you up, so that may be a good option - call and see if they will come to your hotel. Or, take the streetcar from S. Lake Union to downtown, a short trip.

Of course you can rent a car for just 8-9 hours, but you'll likely have to pay for a full day's rental. May be worth a few phone calls to see if you can negotiate a better deal, particularly if it's not a busy time for them.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
8 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental for 9 hours near Lake Union

Thank you for your comment. I will look into it.

5. Re: Car rental for 9 hours near Lake Union

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 06:18