We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

New Baden, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Hi all,

We will be in Seattle for 3 days in September and are diligently looking for a hotel. So far I have Hotel 1000. Warwick, Maxwell ( which we can only get 2 Queens , no King) and Vintage Park. Hotel 1000 looks beautiful, but I like the idea that the Warwick has a Juliet Balcony, so we can at least open the doors . From what I have seen they have recently renovated...does anyone know this to be true ? We will not have a car and would like to stay central, so that we will be able to walk everywhere Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

New Baden, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Oh , and I forgot the Westin :( All of the rates are pretty much the same , so Hotel 1000, Maxwell, Warwick (if renovated ) or Westin. Thanks again

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
6,413 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Westin for the location.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
541 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

The Westin and the Warwick are the most centrally located, about a block apart so it's a tossup between those two. Hotel 1000 is also very walkable to downtown sights, midway between the Market and Pioneer Square, but not quite as nice a location. The Maxwell is at the Seattle Center, so not as convenient to other sights, I'd prefer a downtown location.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,140 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Westin was totally redone a yr or so ago so its great. Both this and the Warwick are close to everything.

New Baden, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Thanks for all the info.We were leaning toward the Warwick, I really like the looks of Hotel 1000, but knowing the Warwick is in a more central location makes a huge difference since we only have 2 full days.

Thanks all

New Baden, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Me again, when I was looking @ the reply again I noticed that you said you would stay downtown, obviously I didn't do my homework. The Westin and Warwick while not far, aren't downtown. Do you have other hotel suggestions ?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,140 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Warwick and Westin are in the heart of downtown. No idea what your talking about. Its the Maxwell that not considered downtown. the other ones are.

New Baden, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

Uhhmm... sorry , looking @ downtown hotels only on TA, they are not listed. Thanks though

9. Re: Seattle For 3 Days Where to Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 05:17