We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking for sounders

K B
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
208 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
parking for sounders

I have been to the sounders game before, but wanted to see what suggestions you all have for parking.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
811 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking for sounders

my first suggestion would be to not drive if at all possible and take the bus

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
4,568 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking for sounders

I agree. I went to a 1:10 start Mariners game recently; we easily found street parking but lots very close to the stadiums were $15. There was a 7 pm Sounders game that night and when we left Safeco Field, we found the same parking lots had jacked up their prices to $40. And so many people go to Sounders games!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
944 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking for sounders

The garage is actually not that bad of a deal. I think it's $20 and you are a block away. It's no muss or fuss and that's what I tend to do. We used to park a ways away for half that, but all that came to an end after my friend's truck got broken into. It's fairly rare, but it's annoying enough that we just park in the garage now.

4. Re: parking for sounders

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2014, 05:18