We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip tour from Seattle to Olympic National Park

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
day trip tour from Seattle to Olympic National Park

I am looking for a guided tour to Olympic National Park our to Seattle for a reasonable cost - 2 adults.

Poulsbo, Washington
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
8,626 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip tour from Seattle to Olympic National Park

To my knowledge there is none. A car rental is necessary, but keep in mind a day trip from Seattle would only include something like Hurricane Ridge and Lake Crescent. Places like the Coastal Rain forests and the Ocean is not a day trip.

Port Angeles, WA
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park
Level Contributor
9,110 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip tour from Seattle to Olympic National Park

No, there actually are a few day tours. Evergreen Escapes offers one. I have never taken the tour so cannot vouch for it. Glaciermeadows is right that, at best, you will barely get a fleeting sense of the farther destinations. In fact, you will barely get a taste of Hurricane Ridge or Lake Crescent, either. ONP, unlike other national parks, does not really have much in the way of scenic drives, and it's spread out over an enormous area. It's a superb park for a hiker, or even a walker, but it is less rewarding for those confined to a tour.

3. Re: day trip tour from Seattle to Olympic National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 06:33