My wife and I decided to take an weekend trip to Seattle had a few questions to help us plan an itinerary. We like to travel slowly and enjoy the local vibe. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
- Is Seattle a pedestrian city or will we need to rent a car to get around?
- Any recommendations for good sushi or fish/seafood eateries?
- Any must not miss restaurants?
- Where should we stay in the city if we do not want to rent a car?
- Any recommended local artist studios?
- Any recommendation for lovers of craft beer?
Thanks again for any recommendations!