We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hip guides in Buenos Aries Argentina

Hip guides in Buenos Aries Argentina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 January 2014, 18:05
Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hip guides in Buenos Aries Argentina

Whaaat? Why in the world are you posting a question about Buenos Aries Argentina on the Seattly, Washington, USA forum? How does that happen? Thanks. Chuck.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hip guides in Buenos Aries Argentina

SH is a first time poster...so cut a little slack. I suggest you try the question on the BA board. If it is all in Spanish, and you don't speak the language, the Board monitor will ask for help in translations.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,378 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hip guides in Buenos Aries Argentina

Hi S H,

Welcome to the forums! I would recommend visiting the English language BA forums you'll find here: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g312741-i979-Bueno…

I do recommend using the 'search' box near the top of the page before posting (look for the magnifying glass symbol).

Good luck in your travels,

sodomojo