We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savour Seattle Food tour would boys 12/14 enjoy this?

vancouver
Level Contributor
540 posts
Save Topic
Savour Seattle Food tour would boys 12/14 enjoy this?

Just wondering if you think two boys 12/14 would enjoy the Savour Seattle food tour?

seattle
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Savour Seattle Food tour would boys 12/14 enjoy this?

Haven't been on the Savour tour but in general I don't think many children would be that interested in a food tour. Most of the food tours I've been on, both in Seattle and elsewhere, are definitely geared towards adults.

Seattle
Level Contributor
43,723 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Savour Seattle Food tour would boys 12/14 enjoy this?

I've never taken one but have been in places where the Savor Seattle tours came thru (shops or restaurants). Doesn't really seem like kids would be interested. I think they'd have more fun wandering around the Pike Place Market on your own.

suze

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
945 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Savour Seattle Food tour would boys 12/14 enjoy this?

It depends on the temperament of your kids. I was on a food tour recently where there was a kid in that age range that liked it more than the adults, because he was an aspiring chef. If your kids like food and want to try stuff, then Savor would likely be a good fit. You can see a little bit of what the tour is like here: …blogspot.com/2014/01/touring-while-local-sa…

IOn the other hand, it could become EW CRAB CAKES? THOSE ARE BUGS! SALMON? I HATE FISH. UGH THIS PIROSHKI IS BORING WHY CAN'T I GO TO THE COMIC SHOP!? WHEN IS THIS OVER?!

4. Re: Savour Seattle Food tour would boys 12/14 enjoy this?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2015, 05:20