We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending a week in Seattle-Vancouver

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spending a week in Seattle-Vancouver

I am trying to figure out if I should spend a week in Seattle-Vancouver area during July 4th weekend. I am mostly interested in outdoor activities and tasty food. Is it worth spending a week in this area (probably 3 days each)? My other option is to visit Hawaii.

Thanks for your feedback!

Seattle
Level Contributor
41,298 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending a week in Seattle-Vancouver

I'd go to Hawaii :) suze

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
24,145 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending a week in Seattle-Vancouver

LOL! Sorry mate, we can't make that decision for you. Millions of people have fantastic vacations in the Pacific North West every year. Millions of people also have fantastic vacations in Hawaii. Once you've made your choice, we'd be happy to help you put a plan together. Perhaps read some of the trip reports to get an idea of how people spend their time around here. Hint: not to much of it is spent in the cities....

Edited: 14 May 2014, 00:24
3. Re: Spending a week in Seattle-Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 07:16