We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine?

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
spring, tx
Level Contributor
146 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Wine?

Where in the Pike Place area can I pick up a couple bottles of wine for our cruise? Thanks in advance.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
8,563 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine?

DeLaurenti, right on the corner of the market has a lovely selection.

http://www.delaurenti.com/

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,958 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine?

Pike and Western Wine shop near the corner of Pike Place and Virginia (north end of the market, across from the park) has a huge, varied selection of excellent wines at very good prices.

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine?

The Spanish Table used to have a small but well chosen selection of interesting wines. Not sure if that is still the case.

www.spanishtable.com

seattle
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine?

Pike and Western best choice if you want Washington wines which I would highly recommend.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine?

Yup! The folks at Pike and Western really know their stuff. I'm a local and I go there for advice on special wines for special occasions. They have great taste in wines.

Please note that the Pike and Western wine shop is NOT at the corner of Pike and Western, but rather at the corner of Virginia and Pike, at the far north end of Pike Place Market.

-K

Edited: 01 June 2014, 04:26
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
2,599 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wine?

I would recommend pike and western at pike and Virginia. There is also a good selection from Wa wineries at the Tasting Room on Post Alley in Pike Place Market. Delaurenti was also previously mentioned. Spanish Table and Paris Grocery below the market on Western Ave are great for Spanish/Portuguese and French wines respectively.

vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wine?

Cost plus is quite cheap and really close

vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wine?

Cost plus is quite cheap and really close

9. Re: Wine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 05:16