We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown SEA to Everett ?

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
southern Germany
Level Contributor
976 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Downtown SEA to Everett ?

Hallo,

please help me with the following question: we will first stay in a hotel downtown and than we will rent a mobilhome from a place near Everett. I understand, that it is about 30 miles north. But how do we get there? Is taxi the only chance?

Thank you.

Greetings from Germany,

Q.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Downtown SEA to Everett ?

there is a commuter train from Seattle to Everett, but it runs northbound in the afternoon only. There is an Amtrak train that stops in Everett and leaves downtown seattle at 7:40 am. Here is a link to the commuter rail site.

http://www.soundtransit.org/x71.xml

another idea for you is to take a tour of the Boeing Factory in Everett. Most tour companies pick up in downtown Seattle and the factory is in Everett. If the motorhome people could pick you up at boeing that would be easy or if the tour company would drop you in Everett that is another possiblility. Toursofseattle.com does a Boeing tour.

Seattle
Level Contributor
41,298 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Downtown SEA to Everett ?

$2.50 Metro Bus route #510 downtown Seattle to Everett

www.tripplanner.metrokc.gov

Suze in Seattle

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
2,627 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Downtown SEA to Everett ?

You could rent a car...Hertz is about 20 dollars a day for a cheap car plus additional stuff. If you are staying at the Grand Hyatt, the Hyatt rent a car area is in the parking garage for the Hyatt, which will be very convenient.

southern Germany
Level Contributor
976 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Downtown SEA to Everett ?

Happy New Year to the Westcoast!!

Thanks to all. I think, renting a car is a good idea as we will have luggage for 3 persons. But visiting Boing is a good advise,too.

I have just started to plan the trip, so I am sure, some more questions will follow. Glad you are out there.

Greeting,

Q.

5. Re: Downtown SEA to Everett ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 07:18