We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

Rocky Mount, North...
Level Contributor
94 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

So last September a very nice person on here alerted us reading this forum of a great steal of a deal with Enterprise. I knew my dates at the time but didn't have much of a schedule down. Now that I've nailed everything down I realize I can't make the noon closing time(noon) of this Enterprise location. I will be in Kenai will do not have a flight out till 1am Sunday morning so I'd like to keep the car till around 9-10pm Saturday night.

I haven't called the location yet but does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this? Is there a late dropoff area at this location and just be charged another day or will I have to take to another location? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

New England
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

I believe they have an after hours drop box for the key. I would call them to verify.

Edited: 14 February 2012, 02:56
Rocky Mount, North...
Level Contributor
94 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

NICE! Thanks for the quick reply!

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,476 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

I have done that a lot at that location. Just note that 1) you have to pay through Monday morning and 2) you are liable for any damages until they check the car in Monday morning.

Also, I find it very helpful to drive to the airport first, check in and get rid of my heavy checked luggage, then return the car, then catch a taxi back to the airport. By the time I get to the airport the second time I just have to go through security and get to the gate. Figure $15 one way for the taxi ride including tip, though the rates might have changed slightly since I last did it last year.

India
Level Contributor
91 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

Hi - We are also renting from Enterprise and had a similar issue. There is a chat facility on the Enterprise website. I had used that and given my confirmation number to the agent and requested for an airport drop off. They were able to get it done (at the same cost)

Rocky Mount, North...
Level Contributor
94 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks for the information everyone!!

6. Re: Enterprise - 510 E. Int. - late Sat. return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 19:52