We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ron Fay's Moose Creek Lodge

Louisiana
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Ron Fay's Moose Creek Lodge

I stayed at the Moose Creek Lodge in Soldotna, which is a pleasant two hour car ride from Anchorage. Spent five nights there and have to say that Mr. Fay runs a first class operation. The accommodations were nice and the outfitters he set us up with were all top notch.

The home cooked meals were great and more than that, Ron made you feel as if you were staying at a friend's house and not a customer at a lodge. He worked hard to make our trip special and my son and I had a great time. I would recommend the Moose Creek Lodge in Soldotna to anyone who asks.

Absolutely a wonderful location for a week of fishing or sightseeing.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage
Level Contributor
10,810 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ron Fay's Moose Creek Lodge

Coldlite,

As a 1st time poster to TA-AK, your commendation of Ron Fay would have much more credence if you gave us more details about your AK trip (who, what, where and when type of things). As well, readers often like to read more about people's trips so they too can get a better feel for how they might plan their trip.

2. Re: Ron Fay's Moose Creek Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 06:18