We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family-friendly Boulder City Accommodations

Eureka California...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Family-friendly Boulder City Accommodations

My wife and I along with our 3-1/2-year-old daughter and our single mom friend and her 11-year-old son will be in the Boulder City area in early April. We're looking for family suite / adjoiing rooms-level accommodations for the five of us for the night after a day of touring the dam, hiking down to the hot springs down below the dam, geo-cacheing, and whatnot that day. Any place that might have a hot tub for a family soak after a day of canyon hiking would be a plus.

I looked at the reviews and website for the Boulder Inn and Suite site and it looks like it would be a kick,but judging from the ceiling mirrors, I have a feeling they have a more, well, *adult* clientele in mind... Boulder Dam hotel also looks nice but doesn't apparently even have a pool.

Any suggestions?

Sin City
Level Contributor
899 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family-friendly Boulder City Accommodations

http://www.bouldercity.com/

Boulder City, NV
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family-friendly Boulder City Accommodations

Call the Boulder City Chamber of Commerce for a detailed hotel and motel listing that will help you narrow down your choices. Boulder has several fun activities for families and we'd love to give you some suggestions for things to do while you stay.

3. Re: Family-friendly Boulder City Accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 16:15