We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawthorn Suites?

Canada
6 posts
Save Topic
Hawthorn Suites?

Is the Hawthron Suites in Omaha still open? I have been trying to change a reservation online and the hotel is not listed anymore.

Grand Island...
Level Contributor
162 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hawthorn Suites?

Where was it located?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hawthorn Suites?

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Omaha

11025 M Street, Omaha, NE 68137 (402) 331-0101 – (402) 331-2782 (Fax) ‎ hawthorn.com

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hawthorn Suites?

I saw someone posted a review saying it is not a Hawthorn property any more, but a private non-chain hotel. Does anyone know what it is called now?

thanks a lot!

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hawthorn Suites?

I will try to remember to look next time I pass by there and will let you know.

Lincoln, NE
Destination Expert
for Lincoln
Level Contributor
671 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hawthorn Suites?

Yes, they are no longer Hawthron Suites. They are now Aspen Suites. The phone number 402) 331-0101 is still the same. Why don't you try calling this number to try to change your reservation. If you don't want to stay here now that it is no longer a Hawthorn Suite, they should be able to cancel it for you.

6. Re: Hawthorn Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2012, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Omaha