We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smartline Vasia Village

Cornwall
Level Contributor
129 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Smartline Vasia Village

Can anyone shed any light on this for me please? We've stayed at the Vasia Beach and Spa, is the above the same hotel? if not, anyone know anything about it?

Cheers!

Sissi Mini Golf
Playgrounds, Game & Entertainment Centres, Mini Golf
Crete Safari
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

Smartline Vasia Village

Im writing this on behalf of my friends who stayed at the Smartline Vasia Village in May 2013.

Before they went they rang the hotel to make sure the Vasia Village is next door to the Spa hotel which it is.

There is no entertainment, no atmosphere, food is same every day in the buffet. The 3 al la carte restaurants arnt great and can only be used once. It took 2 hours to get served a pizza !

Your not allowed to use the facilities of the spa hotel, but as there are no wrist bands so anyone could walk in the hotel and use it but they argue with you that if your not staying in the spa hotel you cannot use the facilities.

On a positive note...rooms are nice but would NEVER go again.

Rename this hotel 'Vasia Retirement Village' for OAP's only

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

We have just booked this hotel can any one that has been recently please let us know what it was like going in the second week in September

Seems to have had a make over, by all accounts, what was your view?

Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

smart line vasia village is the sister hotel 3 min walk up road. it is smaller more personal and lovely helpful staff and friendly and you also have ll the use of vsia beach and spa with out charge.

Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

we found vasia village lovely and was allowed to use all the facilities at the vasia beach at no charge. as we had all inclusive blue bands which as a sister and vasia hotel and main entertainment at vasia beach.

The food was nice and catered for all a wide variety of foods desserts.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

Thank very much for your reply when did you go?

Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

We went 30th July and returned 14 th aug last week if was fantastic also go to harbour by day and night it's beautiful and 2 different atmospheres also do take the happy train we too a 30 min spur of moment just before we left and missed so much read my review posted today

Happy holiday be surprised if you disappointed and try stefanos opposite cotton club which is actually vasia beach instead of walking all way round

Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

We went 30th July and returned 14 th aug last week if was fantastic also go to harbour by day and night it's beautiful and 2 different atmospheres also do take the happy train we too a 30 min spur of moment just before we left and missed so much read my review posted today

Happy holiday be surprised if you disappointed and try stefanos opposite cotton club which is actually vasia beach instead of walking all way round

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

Any one else help with more info

Thanks

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

Thank you very much again looking forward to going even more with the information you have sent us

Regards

Ian

Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Smartline Vasia Village

I am going here on Wednesday. We are all inclusive at village. My question is whether as the main entertainment is at beach and spa we can get drinks in the evening entertainment at the beach and spa if we are all inc? Thank you

Get answers to your questions about Sissi
Recent Conversations