We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

London
Level Contributor
54 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

Hi everyone!

We are thinking of going to sissi for 6 days in mid July and staying in the marigianna apartments with our 6 month old baby daughter. Does anyone know if they are able to provide cots for baby? Also do many people take young babies to sissi? Are we mad? Should we leave her behind with the grandparents? Id like her to come with us though Lol. I know it will be really hot but as long as there is air con, the sea and a pool to cool down in we hope it will be fine? What with the last few rubbish English summers I really can't face having a whole rainy summer at home! Honest opinions are much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Tanya

Sissi Mini Golf
Playgrounds, Game & Entertainment Centres, Mini Golf
Crete Safari
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

Excellent news FairyLondon, glad you all had a great time!

Rethymnon, Greece
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
2,670 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

Hi again

Thank you for reporting back. I belive it's the best thing to do after you visited after all the island with your baby. Others reading this years after will be helped in making up their minds.

London, United...
Level Contributor
18,448 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

> I hadn't realised it was over 40 in London Alabastron <

It wasn't: it reached "only" 32. I checked the weather reports from various Cretan locations at various times, and it was never over 28. Were you checking in the sun? :-)

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
22,059 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

It may have been 28 through the night (and up on the Lassithi and Katharo Plateau's) but by 8am it was up over 30 and climbing 8-)

London
Level Contributor
54 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

Lloyd S, we didn't have a cot in the room when we arrived although I did email ahead but it didn't matter as we took the carry cot of our pram! If you phone ahead and ask them they do have a cot they will put in your room!

Goanjock, were you there with your daughter?

36. Re: Taking a 6 month old baby to sissi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Sissi
Recent Conversations