We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High rooms.

Which Sissi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lourdas greece
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
High rooms.

Have asked for a high room, what is the possabilty if we don't like our room, can it be changed, not that we wouldn't enjoy our holiday, just wondering about flexability? This is at the Palm Bay.

Edited: 28 June 2014, 02:19
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: High rooms.

Jackie the best thing to do is to contact palm bay directly, most web based tour operators do not pass the client's requests to the hotels.

Contact

Palm Bay

Hotel - Bungalows

72054 Sissi

Crete

Greece

Tel. +30 28410-71607, -71614

Fax +30 28410-71641

palmsisi@otenet.gr

lourdas greece
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: High rooms.

Thanks, that was very helpful, cant wait till August.

Haddington, United...
Destination Expert
for Haddington, East Lothian
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: High rooms.

Hi Jackie,

I just got back last night from the Palm Bay, fantastic as always and the best place ever to just 'Chill'. Email Pela at the Palm Bay and she will do her best to meet your request, but I do know that the hotel is now fully booked till 27th September so you knead to get your request in as soon as possible. and as already mentioned tour operators rarely pass on requests. Enjoy

lourdas greece
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: High rooms.

Thanks mike, been to crete many times, but first time in sissi, will get my request in early as poss then.

5. Re: High rooms.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Sissi