We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B Recommendations

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
B&B Recommendations

We will be in Springfield to visit the Lincoln Museum and the Dana-Thomas house. Any recommendations for a nice B&B nearby the Lincoln Museum; dinner houses?

After Springfield we will be driving to Toledo, Ohio to visit relatives, any rough idea on time to drive from Springfield to Toledo. Any routes that would be more scenic then others? Thank you very much for your ideas.

Lincoln Home National Historic Site
Historic Sites, Historic Walking Areas, History Museums, National Parks
Lincoln Tomb & War Memorials
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
50,412 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B Recommendations

visit-springfieldillinois.com/Visitor/…B

Springfield to Toledo is just under 7 hours.

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
775 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B Recommendations

anyone?

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
8,805 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B Recommendations

Tyr52, I am very late in reading this so you might have already had your trip, but if not, I would recommend the Inn at 835 which is on South 2nd Street in Springfield. I haven't been inside, but it gets great reviews and it very impressive looking on the outside. It would be just a 5 minute walk to the Dana Thomas House, and maybe 15 - 20 minute walk to the Lincoln Presidential Museum. Also close enough to walk to Lincoln's Home.

4. Re: B&B Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 14:22
Get answers to your questions about Springfield