We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Ilinois to Arizona

preston
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
From Ilinois to Arizona

Hello folks, My brother is relocating from Springfield IL to Mesa Arizona. He is leaving Saturday or Sunday. I need some assistance with finding him a rental car and hotel for 2 nights. The distance is approximately 1700 miles. He has 2 dogs so will travel about 700 miles a day. If anyone has an idea of a good deal on rental cars and suggestions as to where might be good stopping off points for a motel that takes dogs please let me know..There are Enterprise and Alamo rent a cars about a mile from my house so returning rental cars to either of these would be nice..Thank you...

I still will be moving to Chicago in the near future.

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
49,415 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Ilinois to Arizona

Enterprise has three offices in Springfield. 1-800-261-7331. Since this is a one-way rental, there will probably be a surcharge.

2. Re: From Ilinois to Arizona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 06:41
Get answers to your questions about Springfield