We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Lagoon, little things

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Lagoon, little things

Hello,

I am wondering about the little things at the Blue Lagoon- for me in winter around New Year's.

Do you carry the towel and robe around with you? Are there places to set them down?

Do you plunge right in from the locker room and stay plunged in and just leave everything in your locker?

Do picture taking people have places to lay their cameras down for a bit, or is it back to the lockers?

Is it kosher to be toting around a backpack w/ camera. towel. water bottle?

Thanks for your insights.

boston
Level Contributor
6 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Lagoon, little things

They have hooks to hang your towel and robe, my robe was missing when I came out of the Lagoon. I brought my waterproof camera.You can enter the water via indoor pool or go outside and jump . any thing of importance should be in the locker.

2. Re: Blue Lagoon, little things

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2016, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Grindavik