We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard 225 Wm McClellan Hwy to Harvard Square?

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Courtyard 225 Wm McClellan Hwy to Harvard Square?

Does anyone know how I can reach the MTA stop at Logan from this Courtyard by Marriott?

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,674 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Courtyard 225 Wm McClellan Hwy to Harvard Square?

You'll have to ask the hotel. If they have no answer, that means a taxi.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,431 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Courtyard 225 Wm McClellan Hwy to Harvard Square?

This is on Route 1a near the airport in East Boston. Your post threw me for a minute ... You posted on the Cambridge forum so I read thinking it was a Cambridge hotel.

You can take their shuttle to any terminal at the airport. Get on a silver line bus to South Station. At South Station switch to the red line towards Alewife and get off at Harvard Square.

If the shuttle is not available you could get a taxi to a blue line station such as wood island or orient heights. There is a T bus that stops on McClellan highway near there but I Don't know the route number.

Edited: 29 March 2014, 00:30
3. Re: Courtyard 225 Wm McClellan Hwy to Harvard Square?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:16