We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to visit from Porto Rotondo

Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where to visit from Porto Rotondo

Hi

My partner and I are staying in Porto Rotondo for a week in early September. We have a hire car and want to see some other parts of the island. Should we stick to driving to other coastal areas like San Teodoro (or are there better coastal areas to head to...we would love to see some caves?), or is it worth heading inland - if so where should we aim for?

What are the best attractions within driving distance?

Thanks a lot

Chloe

Mentioned in this post
Porto Rotondo
Porto Rotondo
434 Reviews
Sardinia, Italy
San Teodoro
San Teodoro
Sardinia, Italy
2 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to visit from Porto Rotondo

Inland you will find very interesting ancient nuraghes (stone monuments) near Arzachena. The coast at Cannigione is also very pretty.

Mentioned in this post
Arzachena
Arzachena
Sardinia, Italy
California
Level Contributor
36 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to visit from Porto Rotondo

Hi Chloe,

I.m sorry you received no replies, but my timeshare has marked this resort for me in May 2015,. Not knowing the area I would really appreciate feedback. I am a single traveler, love adventuring from 7-5 ,,have antipasta from a local deli , ut having my great meal at lunch around 2. Would you recommend this locale for travel around Sicilian or not. Thank you for an honest feedback.

Melissa weber

Reply to: Where to visit from Porto Rotondo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Porto Rotondo
Recent Conversations