We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

Which Richmond hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
JDUB_XXL
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Topic
where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

i will be in richmond for my wifes 10 year class reunion on opening weekend of football season. will be staying in the chesterfield area and looking for a place to watch the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS play on sunday..... any help???

RICHMOND
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

Chesterfield is a very large spread out county with its fair share of sports bars. If you can't find one near where you are staying how about Hooters? There's one at the Chesterfield Towne Center mall and it has tons of tv's.

JDUB_XXL
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

ya i was just worried about one that would show the COLTS game. i figured they would be showing some games but maybe not that one. the bar would probly have to have NFL sunday ticket in order to get it....

JDUB_XXL
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

bump

Central VA
Level Contributor
90 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

Since the redskins are not playing until the late afternoon game it should not too hard to get them to change a TV

I think Breakers has the Sunday Ticket but can't swear by that. Call ahead to make sure

101 Wadsworth Dr

Richmond, VA 23236-4521

(804) 323-8034‎

Of course as the other poster noted, Chesterfield is a big county so it really depends where in Chesterfield you are going to be. You might also try Mulligan's or Buffalo Wild Wings.

JDUB_XXL
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

thanks for the info.....keep it coming....being away from my house on opening weekend of Football season is stressing me out!!!

Central VA
Level Contributor
90 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

It would definitely help to know what area of Chesterfield county you will be staying in, since the county is about 30 miles long and over 400 square miles.

JDUB_XXL
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

Midlothian.....

JDUB_XXL
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

bump bump.......

JDUB_XXL
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

help help

10. Re: where to watch NFL? Sports Bar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2010, 05:16