We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for nice larger hotel room for 4 adults

Binghamton, NY
Level Contributor
157 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for nice larger hotel room for 4 adults

We will be coming back through the Richmond area Nov. 13. We'd prefer two queen beds and somewhere with breakfast included. We're looking at Fairfield Inn & Suites in Fredericksburg or Country Inn & Suites in Chester. Does anyone have info. on either of these hotels or the areas they're in? Also, is there a race that weekend, because we're finding a lot of "no availabilities". Thanks.

RICHMOND
Level Contributor
26 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for nice larger hotel room for 4 adults

Country Inn & Suites in Chester is a good value hotel. They have nice one bedroom units with two beds and a separate living room that also has a sofa bed. They have a decent free breakfast as well. The hotel is clean and has an indoor pool. The area is just off 95 and there are many restaurants and stores surrounding.

Binghamton, NY
Level Contributor
157 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for nice larger hotel room for 4 adults

Thanks for your help--I appreciate it! I forgot to mention that we'd also like something convenient to I-95, so that's a plus. I know we've stayed in other Country Inn & Suites and have always been pleased.

3. Re: Looking for nice larger hotel room for 4 adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2010, 05:17