We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve Celebrations

Which Richmond hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
187 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
New Year's Eve Celebrations

I see that there have been past inquiries but nothing more current than 2010. I would like some suggestions re dining/dancing for the holiday. I see that the Jefferson's dining facilities have dinner offered, but are there any other nice restaurant alternatives? I was hoping Chez Foushee would be open, but it looks to be closed for the holiday. Thanks very much!

Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve Celebrations

I've been looking around myself at some of my favorite restaurants, but it's a little early. Most restaurants around here put out their plans around the first of December.

For the past several years, I've been going to Acacia Mid-town and have thoroughly enjoyed it. They usually have a pre fixe menu on NYE that is an excellent value. The food there is always top-notch. After dinner, we sometimes walk from there over to Carytown for the midnight ball drop. I haven't heard whether they are doing that this year yet either.

http://www.acaciarestaurant.com/

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
187 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve Celebrations

Thanks very much! I was looking at this very restaurant, in addition to a couple more. Would you mind posting again (or sending me a private message) as info becomes available, as I am not in the RIchmond area?

Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Eve Celebrations

Please send me a message after Thanksgiving to remind me.

4. Re: New Year's Eve Celebrations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 06:20