We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Yrs

Leixlip, Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
New Yrs

Can anyone recommend what to do in st pauls bay for new yrs eve, arriving 27th Dec :) what is the weather like now? what kind of clothes will i bring?

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Yrs

If you are staying in The Radisson get bladdered have you booked your New Year party in the hotel as most are booked in advance. Is that Leixlip count Dublin if so never heard of an Irish person that dident know what to do on New Year. Weather at the moment about 19 degrees so to us that is shorts during the day jeans and jacket at night get a bit nippy especially walking along the beach swim indoors during the day I did have a swim at St Pauls Bay last New Year sea was a bit cold.

Leixlip, Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Yrs

Staying in Qawra Palace & yes of course i know to go out & get bladdered haha but just wondered could people recommend somewhere to go that night :D & its leixlip kildare.thanks for getting back so fast.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Yrs

You won't have to go far, out the QAWRA PALACE HOTEL turn left into tourist st 3 minutes walk you will come to MURPHYS the biggest IRISH pub in town I have spent new years in there and had a great time, Wonderful weather here sun all day and warm evenings. MERRY CHRISTMAS from KNOWKATS.

Leixlip, Ireland
Level Contributor
167 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Yrs

Thanks Knowkats looking 4ward to some sun now :)

5. Re: New Yrs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2011, 05:57
Get answers to your questions about St. Paul's Bay
Recent Conversations