We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

corinthia palace hotel in san anton

essex
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
corinthia palace hotel in san anton

my friends have booked this hotel at beginning of march but l have seen something mentioned somewhere about renovations being undertaken. travel agents say not but does anybody have any info.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: corinthia palace hotel in san anton

not sure about renovations but there is not much around the area such as bars restgarants etc, i remember there just being 1 across the road. the hotel is lovely espcially this time of year when you wont be swimming.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: corinthia palace hotel in san anton

Its a good thing that Hotels are renovated. The best time to do this is in the "Off" season.

This does not mean that the Hotel is any less comfy and classy .

The layout of the Corinthia is such that ,I am sure , you can close off a wing on a particular floor , without even any guests noticing .

I used to go to the Spa and gym there in my younger days , and now it is even better , since the last renovation.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: corinthia palace hotel in san anton

Attard is a very quiet area - ideal if you plan to spend your time sight seeing but as you`ve been told there isn`t much to do in walking distance.

There is a pub Zmerc, and Melita Gardens which are a good wine bar and restaurant and cafeteria.

You could get a bus to Valletta or to Rabat in the evenings (unless you`ll be hiring a car.)

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,163 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: corinthia palace hotel in san anton

you could give the hotel a ring and ask them

found these numbers 21440998 25440000 . From the UK you have to put 00356 before the maltese number

5. Re: corinthia palace hotel in san anton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 12:25
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations