We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info about the hotel

Florence, Italy
1 post
Save Topic
Info about the hotel

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to book a room in your hotel Qawra Inn in Malta, before proceeding I would like to ask how I can get to the hotel in Tmar road from the airport, and how long it takes to reach you? Are their pubblic transportation? how much do they cost if yes? Thank you very much

you can send me an email to: sojina14@yahoo.com

Thank you very much

Regards

Soha

Mentioned in this post
Qawra
Qawra
Island of Malta, Malta
Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Info about the hotel

Chiedo scusa per il mio italiano. ci sono diverse opzioni per raggiungere l'Inn Qawra. Si può prenotare un trasferimento con una società via Internet. il mio suggerimento è forse una società chiamata KWL.com

questo costo è di circa € 8. è possibile prendere un taxi bianco in aeroporto e questo può costare intorno ai 25 €. Ci sono altri metodi per raggiungere l'Inn Qawra e se avete un sacco di tempo può viaggiare con l'autobus ma non è un percorso facile.

Il mio consiglio è di usare un pre-prenotazione per la scelta migliore. Puoi anche cercare nella sezione FAQ sul lato della pagina.

Mentioned in this post
Qawra
Qawra
Island of Malta, Malta
malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Info about the hotel

I don't think you should show your e-mail address on an open forum.

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Info about the hotel

It is a first post and in an unfamiliar language I think. I wouldn't put my email address on here either but it's easy for up as we have experience of the forum.

I just hope iTranslate has worked !!

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Info about the hotel

The translation worked brilliantly. You really impressed me and I was going to ask how come you speak Italian so well

5. Re: Info about the hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations