We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dillema

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Dillema

was emailing about a hotel , (timeshare) . Saw the same hotel cheaper last night . i have only given names for this hotel and had email this morning from hotel saying your booking has been accepted what time shall we call you for payment . I saw a better deal for same hotel with food cheaper & not timeshare . What is the best for me to do ? Any help would be appreciated

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dillema

Hi angi

Do not understand! Have you now done a timeshare exchange into the hotel you mentioned yesterday? Although you have not paid you've given your names and same names will have to be used in another booking as they will match your passports. Why not tell them that you have seen a cheaper/better deal and ask them to match it?

Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dillema

I emailed this morning to say i could get it cheaper elsewhere , and got email back saying your booking has been accepted . My partner not wanting to do the timeshare thing . But i really do want to go to the hotel , and saw a better deal half board on another website which worked out far cheaper :(

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dillema

Is the "timeshare thing" listening to a presentation? If it is I'm surprised that you are paying more as they are usually considerably cheaper to get people to visit and listen to the 2/3 hour presentation. The different in price could be that you get an inferior room with the cheaper deal. If you have not paid, how can your booking is accepted - usually until you've paid its not properly confirmed.

Edited: 28 July 2011, 11:42
Donegal Town...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dillema

I was thinking it would be an inferior room doing it the cheaper way . I emailed about the room and the hotel emailed back , i asked about rooms and got an email about the different floors and i requested a room on a floor . No payment whatsoever has been made , only names have been taken and ages . No payment has been made they going 2 phone me for . Yes it is a timeshare thing for the room as u have got to go to a presentation thing

many thanks

Edited: 28 July 2011, 11:47
South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dillema

I'll pm you.

6. Re: Dillema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations