We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anybody know what you get with all inclusive?

Manchester, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
anybody know what you get with all inclusive?

first time im going all inclusive, NEVER done it before as prefer my own kitchen. i know the obvious is food and local drinks, but do they have DIET pop on the menu included?

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
595 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anybody know what you get with all inclusive?

I shouldn't think you would have to pay any extra for Diet pop, be bit of a penny pinching exercise if you did, because its very cheap here. KNOWKATS.

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,546 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anybody know what you get with all inclusive?

As you say all inclusive is usually unlimited local drinks, tea, coffee, water and soft drinks; full board and snacks. Also usually served within a specified time of day so 11.30 am to 11 pm and at specified places in your hotel. Whether it would include diet pop would depend on if they actually serve the diet pop you require. If you really want diet pop why not email the hotel you are planning to book and ask them directly prior to booking.

Like you I've never stayed all inclusive but stayed in hotels that offer this so have seen the instructions on hotel notice boards.

My personal thought is that I would never stay all inclusive in Malta as there are so many lovely places to visit and great restuarants on the island that I would not wish to be limited to eating and drinking in one place. However, I can understand that people like to know their budget prior to the holiday.

Enjoy your hols.

Edited: 26 September 2011, 22:46
3. Re: anybody know what you get with all inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations