We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has qawra/Bugibba changed?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Has qawra/Bugibba changed?

Coming to Malta end of July for 2 weeks. Staying at the San Antonio.

Have been to the area twice previously, in about 93 and again 7 years ago. (Bel Sol and Santana)

Last time, the MacDonalds on Bugibba waterfront must have one of the best views from any McDonalds, is it still their?

Has the area changed much or is it the same?

looking forward to a cold cisk, pea pie ans some hot sunny weather!

Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,697 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has qawra/Bugibba changed?

Hi Neighbour.

The MacDonalds was still there last October. Several businesses have shut, due to the economy I suppose. Some of the jewllers have gone, perhaps because not everyone going to Malta buys a filigree cross any more?

The good news is that most of the bars and restaraunts are still there. Should be more up and running this Summer I guess.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,619 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has qawra/Bugibba changed?

May be interested in my recent trip report and photographs which contains photographs of Bugibba :-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190311-i348-k65…

Enjoy!

St. Paul's Bay...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
293 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has qawra/Bugibba changed?

The National acquarium should open this summer in Qawra

4. Re: Has qawra/Bugibba changed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations