We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tribute bands

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Tribute bands

Does anyone know of any good bars rhat have tribute bands in malta please we arrive on 9july thanks

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
8,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tribute bands

Plenty of bars in Paceville don't know about tribute bands although most of us are old enough to remember the original ones but lots of bars with music.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,806 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tribute bands

There are plenty of bars in the Qawra/Bugibba vicinity with live music and I have heard mention of tribute acts such as Elvis. Unfortunatelly i dont know this area well enough to provide bar names and specifics but it has always been quite lively when I have visited with quite a "buzz" especially in Bugibba Square. Some hotels also provide entertainment and possibly tribute acts.

Chester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tribute bands

Try the grapevine, pioneer road, its near the empire cinema and thats in Bugibba if you are staying there.

Edited: 21 June 2013, 23:52
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tribute bands

I would along with the Grapevine pub (for rock bands) and the Elvis pub (for Elvis die hard fans).

A fair distance bewteen the two. So may be Friday night at Grapevine and Saturday night at Elvis.

I hope you will enjoy.

Cheers

Cas

5. Re: Tribute bands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations