We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qawra to Gibralter

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Qawra to Gibralter

Hi

A few people have told me i can visit Gibralter from Malta, does anyone know any trips or ferrys that i can take to get there?

really appreciate your help,

thanks

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qawra to Gibralter

I don't beleve there are any ferries between Malta and Gibralter which are about 1800 KM apart. You can take flights but this would not be a day trip. There are daytrips to Sicily with Virtu ferries and you can also take a short ferry ride over to neighbouring Gozo.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
4,330 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qawra to Gibralter

Sicily is an expensive day out..................I reckon in excess of €90.00.

Get yourself off to Gozo, a must day out from Malta.

You could then use the Hop on Hop Off bus.

Google Malta Deal of the Day for discount vouchers too!

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qawra to Gibralter

I think those people are pulling your old proverbial - just have a butchers at a map of the Mediterranean for an education.

YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
153 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qawra to Gibralter

Although they do have matching 100 ton guns lol x

Manchester
Level Contributor
682 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Qawra to Gibralter

No kidding, the old Armstrong - makes sense I suppose, narrow strip of water etc. Maybe they could train it onto the Spanish police patrol boats and use them for target practice next time they fire on the Gibraltan jet skiers.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Qawra to Gibralter

Shembo better be careful that you don"t get into trouble for inciting terrorism LOL :)

7. Re: Qawra to Gibralter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations