We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salina wharf aparts

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
161 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Salina wharf aparts

hi. im looking to book these apartments for next year. any feedback welcome. stayed in bugiba 3 years ago at topaz. 4 adults n a toddler.

Thanx Lauea

Bugibba, Malta
Level Contributor
743 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Salina wharf aparts

Hi Lauea,

Salina Wharf is more well known for their timeshare apartments and the annoying touts that try to sell them. My advice would be to look at other Hotels and Apartments nearer the centre of Qawra and Bugibba.

Edited: 20 August 2013, 11:22
liverpool uk
Level Contributor
70 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Salina wharf aparts

Have you tried www.holidaylettings.co.uk and put Malta in the search engine,I've booked a cracking apartment for this year through this website,good feedback too,I would like to add that I am not an employee of any of the owners or the website,just a holidaymaker on my way back to Malta again in Sept this year.

LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
161 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Salina wharf aparts

which apartments have you seen, the reviews looked good for the salina wharf.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,446 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Salina wharf aparts

Be carefull and avoid going to the sales `talk`.

salina wharf have a reputation for high pressure selling .

They will do everything possible to get you to pay a deposit for timeshare ( or holiday club as it`s now called )

Keep your credit card away from the sales people !!

Graham

LIW
Manchester
Level Contributor
161 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Salina wharf aparts

changed our minds and have booked the Pallazzin Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis, any feedback welcome.

6. Re: Salina wharf aparts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations