We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

I can only print my boarding passes for my return flight 7 days beforehand, by which time I'll already be in Malta. Does anybody know if the San Antonio Hotel &Spa (which is where I am staying) will be able to print this for me from my iPhone or from their own PCs? Most probably charging for use of wifi/computers? If not then is there anywhere in the surrounding areas like an internet café where I can do this?

Such an inconvenience I like to be 100% organised before I go not traipsing around on hols sorting documents! Ryanair should really rethink there policies!

Thanks in advance

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

From reviews on TA, and depending when you are going, you will be lucky to find SA fully opened.

However, there is an internet cafe virtually across the road. Turn left out of main door of SA to the crossroads, go over road where there is a little park/waste land and face the shops. It's probably about the third in the row, cannot miss it as it has small tables and chairs outside. Sorry cannot remember it's name. They charge for printing but, from what I remember, not a lot. Not just Ryan air, I fly Air Malta but customer service at my hotel always check my flight and print without cost.

Enjoy your holiday. Hope SA is fully operational when you arrive.

uk
Level Contributor
352 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Its called the nine ball café.

London
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Thanks for highlighting this new cash making stunt from Ryanair. I booked several flights before they introduced this (from the 15 days that it previously was) and believe they have broken their contract with me. They're desperate to get people to buy their seats and get the 30 days to check in. I wrote and complained, only to get a reply saying that this was now their policy. So much for their new customer friendliness. So for everyone now going away for 7 nights+ its either buy a seat (€10+) or hunt a printer down when you'd rather be having fun on holiday.

Ryanair need to rethink this big time!

Ntd

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Post 3. It's not just Ryan Air, many airlines now have this policy.

Post 2. Thanks, I can never remember it's name.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Thankyou very helpful! I'll pop over to it if the hotel can't help.. And yes unfortunately well aware that the hotel is still being renovated, so just going to have to make the most of it! Hopefully it will act as more of a base for us. Thanks again

merseyside
Level Contributor
145 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

If you are going for 7 days, as I am, you can check in for return flights on the morning you leave home, any time after midnight.

My flights are 6th to 13th May and I could check in without charge after 0001am on the morning of the 6th for my return flight.

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Post 6: good point but OP stated would be in Malta 7 days prior to return flight so will not apply to this query but others may find helpful.

STEVENAGE
Level Contributor
561 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

A pal of mine runs The Clover Hotel bar and we were discussing this last week......for a nominal fee (5 euro's) he'll print off your return boarding passes or thats what we were discussing last week as i had the same problem....a lot of hotels will let you e mail them your boarding pass and they'll print it blah blah blah.....if you can't be bothered with that then The Clover is the place......lap top/printer sit on the bar and oh......the breakfasts are wonderful too!!!

But please don't all at once.......don't really want blockbuster queues!!!

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Might be good to state where Clover Hotel bar is. Is that 5 Euro each or for a family of 5?

STEVENAGE
Level Contributor
561 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: access to printer at San Antonio Hotel & Spa?

Aye good point.....hard to explain where it is in truth......find the car museum and go left.....all the way to the bottom then go right....walk about 100 yards and its on the left hand side

This was an idea the guvnor and me had while I was getting mine(I just bought him a couple of beers by way of thanks) so best ask him the true price.....but I believe he's thinking of putting a sign up saying this service is available once he's looked into any legalities that may be involved....he's certainly not wanting to get into any trouble!! My advice though is to go there and order a top notch breakfast(for 5....it is nice I must say) and enquire.........

Get answers to your questions about Qawra
Recent Conversations